el josué

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tale

Warszawa, Polska: long time ago, I was talking to these guys in Poland...
They: "Hey, what do you know about Poland?"
Josue: -"bla bla... and of course, Lolek and Bolek."
Then, they shouted as if I had just won the lottery...
they're heroes in Poland!
I should say that they are great!!! Lolek!!!!!! Bolek!!!!!!
Here you can find some films :)
("Lolek i Bolek" is a polish cartoon for kids, in Mexico Canal 11
used to show it early on the weekends)
http://www.polishfilm.ca/skok/dvds/groups/polish/b/bolek_lo/bolek_lo.html

2 Comments:

  • NO TE PASES!!!!!!!!!!! Sacaste eso de lo más recóndito de mi cabeza!!!! Qué divertidos eran esos méndigos... JAMÁS me hubiera acordado de sus nombres y mucho menos de su nacionalidad!!!

    YAJU! LOKEK & BOLEK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 3, 2006 at 10:41 PM  

  • Bolek and Lolek...
    there are no polish man who doesn't know Bolek and Lolek...
    I remember I was watching it at 7p.m. in polish tv as a children tale night.
    But I was so astonished when I learned that they are famous in Mexico, wow..!
    Thanks Josue for this polish accent in your blog ;-).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 9, 2006 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home